Friday, February 4, 2011

Chapter 10 - Year of the Rabbit (...or was it rabbit food?)

Kung Hei Fat Choi! 

Today is Chinese New Year and marks the start of a special year of favourite animal – the rabbit.  Rabbits have been my favourite pets since childhood– with Mr Snuffelupokos, Silver and Forest, all of which were funny characters who brought much joy into my life.  The only thing I have in common with rabbits right now is the rabbit food diet which I am eating. Plenty of carrots, vegetables and seedy things, albeit in the form of muesli.  Or maybe the way I had to jump around like a crazy animal at zumba tonight.

Chinese New Year resembles yet another new start this year. I have decided to boycott the Chinese takeaway Mr Wok downstairs in my works building and choose more healthier alternatives. I heard  a rumour yesterday that they are even closing down soon……but I don’t think it has anything to do with me avoiding them at lunchtime for the past four weeks.
New Year. New healthy me. With or without rabbits or Chinese food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment