Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chapter 3: Photographic Evidence

"Before" photos from 2005



"After" photos from 2010 ( + 40 Kg)



What the hell went wrong?

Of course it wasn´t an easy move finding the guts to add these photos on here. Those of you who know me well, know that my face is usually at the other side of my digicam or phone, taking pics of others, nonsense, arty farty things like beaches, kitsch collections or scenes of city life.
I have deleted many a photo of myself in the past year and these are a few which survived the elimination process.  A so called "best of" the "worst" side of me. Soon to be the old me.
An explanation of what went wrong can be seen on 7 of the 10 photos. Pardon the pun - but the proof really is in the pudding. Wine, ice cream, beer, cake, waffle, more wine, bread......... not a piece of fruit in sight. Ouch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment